Recipe by Chef Alan Maniscalco and Shan Wickham of Rally Pizza
About 2 servings
PREP TIME / COOK TIME
15 minutes / 15 minutes
- 5 oz dried soba noodles, broken in half
- 1/4 cup sliced dried shiitake mushrooms
- 1 tbsp dried seaweed broken in tiny pieces
- 1 ounce freeze-dried soy beans
- 1 envelope instant miso soup
- 1 tbsp furikake and togarashi seasonings, combined
Bring 3 cups water to a boil. Add dried mushrooms, seaweed and soy beans. Cover and turn off heat.
Allow ingredients to soak for 10-15 minutes.
Return water to a boil. Add noodles and stir to break up.
Boil lightly, stirring occasionally, until noodles are al dente.
Add miso soup mix and stir well.
Split into two bowls and top with seasoning.