Recipe by Sarah Kirkconnell. www.trailcooking.com
About 2 servings
PREP TIME / COOK TIME
5 minutes / 15 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- In a sandwich bag:
- 8 ounces pasta
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup crumbled mushrooms
- In a second sandwich bag:
- 1 tsp Italian herb seasoning
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup diced toasted walnuts
Bring 4 cups of water to a boil in a pot. Add the pasta bag contents and cook according to package directions.
Turn off the heat and drain the water off carefully, leaving a tablespoon or so behind.
Toss with the olive oil and seasoning bag. Season with extra salt and pepper as desired.